I don’t know how to begin. I have
many things in my head right now, and all the moments that happened here, in Rhodes , are spinning and spinning around in my mind.
So after 5 and a half months spent
here, in “hell” or Aegean
Park , the most expected
moment is coming. My contract ends soon, so i'm going back to Romania.
I can say that 3 months ago, I was dreaming every single day about this moment,
because in the beginning of the season I was disappointed about everything, so
I had no reason to enjoy my work here. But after the first 3 months, things got
on the right path. I managed to make friends, to be good at work, to stay out
of problems, to have fun and to party, to visit Rhodes
island, to gain experience and have some good memories.
I want to say here some thank you
words for all the friends I made here which made me happy, forget about work,
made me smile and have a good time.
Thank you Robert(o)…for being the
first guy that helped me and Constantin to accommodate with Kolimbya, with the
hotel…for teaching us some tricks from the last years …for helping me whenever
I needed…for being the “Hangover guy” J…for telling jokes all the time and
make me smile trying to imitate some of the hotel staff…for being honest…for
being a good guy and a good friend. “Senc iu veri maci Ruobertho! You’ve done a
veri nais vark!” J
Thank you Alin, for being the best Captain from all the Atlantica Hotels in my opinion…thank you for teaching me a lot of stuff…thank you for having patience with me…thank you for taking care of me and my friends…thank you for telling me jokes and making me smile when I had bad days…thank you for all you advice…thank you for being such a good colleague and friend!
Thank you Alin, for being the best Captain from all the Atlantica Hotels in my opinion…thank you for teaching me a lot of stuff…thank you for having patience with me…thank you for taking care of me and my friends…thank you for telling me jokes and making me smile when I had bad days…thank you for all you advice…thank you for being such a good colleague and friend!
Thank you Akis…for all the fun
moments…for all the tricks that you teached me at the hotel…for all the funny
English mistakes…for all the rides with the car…for the unforgettable
“Salamandra” night…for the fact that I couldn’t be sad or angry around you…for
the moments when we sang and dance in the restaurant…Thank you Michael “Akis”
Jackson!
Thank you George…for all the
sandwiches and juices…for all the fun mornings…for the “water mellon down the
floor” jokes…for teaching me some tricks. Thanks!
Thak you “my nigga” Herman…for the
Ale-Alejandro songs…for all the fun moments…for the crazy night outs…for being
one of my drinking buddies…for understanding me…and for making an amazing show at the hotel.
Thank you Herminator!
Thank you “my jew boy” Max…for all
the crazy fucked up thinks that can come out your mouth…for the “Yo Mamma”
battles. Thank you boy!
Thank you Mikaela and Sanna…for
taking care of me…for all the crazy night outs…for the moments when you were
cheering me up…for understanding me ...thank
you for the moments when you send kids to me to aske me my name, you made my
days happier
Thank you Anna…for brighting up my
evenings with your amazing voice…for all the crazy night outs and drinking…for
being a such a nice person. Thank you Superstar!
Thank you Iannis…for all the fun
moments…for being simple, nice and fun. Thank you “Rhodos
Rocky”!
Thank you Daniel…for all the songs
and all the fun moments!
Thank you Jannina…for all the fun
moments…for some nice pictures…for asking me about almost every Romanian word
you heard…for asking me every morning “Ce faci?”. Thanks girl!
Thank you Jakub…for the shoe-glue J and for all the fun moments!
Thank you Martin for fixing “The Internet”
Thank you Emelie, Mika, Nina and the rest of the guys that were close to us and understood us when we had such hard work to do and such pain in our asses with Lefteris
Thank you Martin for fixing “The Internet”
Thank you Emelie, Mika, Nina and the rest of the guys that were close to us and understood us when we had such hard work to do and such pain in our asses with Lefteris
And the last, but the biggest thank
you, is for my friend and room-mate Constantin. Thank you bro…for all the
moments the we spent together…for sticking together for good or bad…for all the
crazy things that we said or done…for all the road trips…for all the
pictures…for all the tips and advices…for all the crazy nights and
hangovers…for sharing almost everything with me…Thank you! We are going home
with our heads up, we are winners, we survived hell J!
Thank you everybody for making my
summer here in Rhodes , Kolimbya, a little more
colourful and fun. Without you guys, I couldn’t make it trough!
